Case Scenarios in Capnography - WBT
This CE is a 1 CE module which requires participants to view a one hour video, complete a 10 question quiz with 80 percent accuracy, and complete an evaluation..
The capnograph is the "new 12-Lead" and here's some case scenarios to prove it.
Upon completion the learner will be able to:
Objectives: Upon completion, the student should be able to
- Review the concepts of oxygenation, ventilation, and perfusion as they relate to carbon dioxide production and release.
- Discuss identifying factors of capnograph waveforms, including interpretation, end-tidal values, and discernable patterns utilized for recognition.
- Incorporate treatment plans into capnograph interpretation, combined with patient presentations and signs of respiratory distress.
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 1.00 Airway, Ventilation, Respiratory
- 1.00 NCCP-ARV: Capnography
- 1.00 Participation