Capnography - Not Just EtCO2-WBT
This CE is a 1 CE module which requires participants to view a one hour video and complete a 10 question quiz with 80 percent accuracy.
Upon completion the learner will be able to:
- Properly identify and interpret various capnograph waveforms.
- Understand the differences between end-tidal CO2 values and capnograph findings.
- Utilize capnograph waveform interpretation to properly treat various respiratory distress patients.
Tim Nowak, NRP
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 1.00 Airway, Ventilation, Respiratory
- 1.00 NCCP-ARV: Capnography
- 1.00 Participation