TXA, Ketamine for Pain, MARCHE Assessment NFFD 05/23
May 18, 2023
Introduction to TXA, Ketamine for Pain, and the MARCHE assessment for trauma.
EMS Providers under Dr. Eby.
By the end of this class the student will be able to:
1. Describe the indications, contraindications, dosage, and route(s) of administration for TXA
2. Describe the indications, contraindications, dosage, and route of administration for Ketamine for Pain.
3. Demonstrate how to perform a MARCH assessment on a trauma patient and when to include TXA
Arthur "Lee" Meyer
Dr. Gene Eby
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 1.00 Medical
- 1.00 NCCP-Medical: Medication Delivery
- 1.00 Trauma
- 0.25 NCCP-Trauma: Hemorrhage Control
- 0.75 NCCP-Trauma: Triage