Trauma Symposium 2022 T10 Case Study Agent Ashley Ferris Lakewood Police Officer
Case presentation of a patient who is a Lakewood Police Agent who was shot after being confronted with a gunman and transported to St Anthony's brought T10 room.
RNs, Prehospital EMS, and Physicians, Residents, and Healthcare workers.
- Discuss the T10 survivor’s clinical course and her feelings throughout her hospitalization.
- Describe any aspects of her care that she felt providers could improve upon for future trauma patients as well as what went well.
- Examine the pathophysiology of her injuries and how it impacted her clinical course.
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
This 1.0 hour class was presented by St. Anthony Hospital on Oct 14 2022. Provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 14010, for 1.0 contact hours.
Attendee must retain a copy of this certificate for four years after course completion.
- 1.00 Nursing
- 1.00 State, Local, and Individual
- 1.00 Trauma
- 0.50 NCCP-Trauma: Fluid Resuscitation
- 0.50 NCCP-Trauma: Hemorrhage Control