Trauma Symposium 2022 Dave Montesi, NREMT-P, EMS Division Chief Evergreen Fire Rescue
Professional development workshop.
RNs, Prehospital EMS, and Physicians, Residents, and health care workers.
OBJECTIVES: (Behavioral Terminology)
- Define a variety of Leadership Styles
- Briefly examine mentoring and its correlation to leadership
- Explain the importance of Leadership/Mentoring and how it can positively affect our industry
- Identify some characteristics of a positive work culture
Dave Montesi, NRP. EMS Division Chief Evergreen Fire Rescue
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
This 1 hour class was presented by St. Anthony Hospital on Oct 14 2022. Provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 14010, for 1.0 contact hours.
Attendee must retain a copy of this certificate for four years after course completion.
- 1.00 Nursing
- 1.00 Operations
- 0.50 NCCP-Operations: Crew Resource Management
- 0.50 NCCP-Operations: EMS Culture - Culture of Safety
- 1.00 State, Local, and Individual
- 1.00 Trauma