SANHC-EMS CE Sep 5, 2023 Burnout Strategies
Burnout Strategies for EMS Providers
1) Understand prehospital burnout magnitude and causes.
2) Consider organizational causes of burnout and strategies to mitigate these.
3) Examine leadership opportunities for yourself as part of your team to mitigate burnout
Jason Roosa MD MS FACEP FAEMS
EMS Medical Director
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 1.00 Operations
- 0.50 NCCP-Operations: Crew Resource Management
- 0.50 NCCP-Operations: EMS Culture - Culture of Safety