Safe Patient Transport - WBT
This CE is a 1 CE module which requires participants to view a one hour video, complete a 5 question quiz with 80 percent accuracy, and complete an evaluation.
Moving from Point-A to Point-B safely both inside the ambulance and out.
Upon completion the learner will be able to:
- Identify safety hazards associated with patient transport and ambulance operations, and potential opportunities to prevent accidents from occurring as a result.
- Review best practices related to safely securing adult and pediatric patients for transport.
- Discuss safety measures that can be taken toward ambulance operations, including driving and response practices.
Tim Nowak, NRP
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 1.00 Operations
- 0.50 NCCP-Operations: Ambulance Safety
- 0.50 NCCP-Operations: Pediatric Transport
- 1.00 Participation