Resuscitation Skills, heads up CPR December 1st PM 2 hours
December 1, 2022
Discussing high performance CPR and heads up CPR with relation to outcomes
EMS Providers under Dr. Branney and Dr. Eby.
By the end of this class the student will be able to:
1. Discuss and demonstrate the components to high quality CPR
2. Discuss the disadvantages to frequent pausing during resuscitation.
3. Discuss and demonstrate how to size, apply, and use the Lucas CPR Device.
4. Discuss and demonstrate the advantages to heads up CPR.
Arthur "Lee" Meyer
Dr. Scott Branney
Dr. Gene Eby
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 0.25 Airway, Ventilation, Respiratory
- 1.00 Cardio
- 0.50 NCCP-Cardio: Cardiac Arrest
- 0.50 NCCP-Cardio: Post-Resuscitation Care
- 0.50 State, Local, and Individual