RAMP MCI RETAC Pre-Hospital Collaborative Training- WBT
This is a collaborative training between Common Spirit/Centura, UCHealth, and Children's hospital on the new RAMP model which has been approved by the county medical directors.
The goal is for everyone to receive the same training so everyone can be on the same page.
This is a pre-recorded video that discusses the RAMP Triage Model.
- Present the RAMP model for understanding and the history of the process
- Discuss the RETAC Pre-Hospital Operating Guideline
- Go over the Triage bags, what they contain, and why the items were added
- Break down the basics of Triage, Treatment, and Transport
Jessica Manzo CommonSpirit
John Gentzel UCHealth
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), and #CO 040 (PSF).
- 0.50 State, Local, and Individual
- 0.75 Trauma
- 0.75 NCCP-Trauma: Triage