Pediatric Cardiac Arrest - WBT
This CE is a 1 CE module which requires participants to view a one hour video, complete a 10 question quiz with 80 percent accuracy, and complete an evaluation..
Upon completion the learner will be able to:
- Review causes of pediatric cardiac arrest.
- Discuss challenges associated with pediatric versus adult cardiac arrest.
- Compare BLS and ALS components of pediatric cardiac arrest management.
- Practice pediatric cardiac arrest resuscitation techniques
Tim Nowak, NRP
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 1.00 Cardio
- 1.00 NCCP-Cardio: Acute Coronary Syndrome
- 1.00 NCCP-Cardio: Pediatric Cardiac Arrest
- 1.00 Participation