North Fork Fire August 2023 Trauma Skills 2 hour CE -
Practice trauma skills to include tourniquet, quick clot gauze, TXA, MARCHE assessment, Pelvic binders, Traction Splints.
EMS Providers under Dr. Eby.
By the end of this class the student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate how to perform a MARCHE assessment.
2. Demonstrate how to control hemorrhage using packing, pressure points, Tourniquets, TXA administration.
3. Describe the benefits of switching to LR form NS in fluid management.
4. Demonstrate how to apply a pelvic binder.
5. Demonstrate how to apply a traction splint.
6. Demonstrate how to apply various splints.
Arthur "Lee" Meyer
Dr. Scott Branney
Dr. Gene Eby
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 2.00 Trauma
- 1.00 NCCP-Trauma: Hemorrhage Control
- 1.00 NCCP-Trauma: Triage