Mason NETCO CE Geriatric Trauma Onsite Template-2 Credits
April 17, 2023
CE for Fire Department
Upon Completion the student will be able to:
- Discuss the epidemiology for trauma in geriatric patient
- Discuss assessments findings in geriatric patient with traumatic injuries
- Discuss Management and transport of a geriatric patient
- Discuss the risk factors that make older people prone to falls.
- Discuss essential components of assessing a fall.
- Describe strategies used for prevention of falls.
John W. Mason NRP
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 0.75 Operations
- 0.75 NCCP-Operations: At-Risk Populations
- 0.75 Trauma
- 0.75 NCCP-Trauma: Hemorrhage Control