LM - September 14th 2022 Skills Attestation
Quarterly Skills Attestation
EMS Providers under Dr. Branney and Dr. Eby.
By the end of this class the student will be able to:
1. Establish and airway in a patient with profuse intractable vomiting of gastric content and blood.
2. Identify the cause of cardiac arrest using the H's and T's
3. Administer care to a cardiac arrest patient following AHA and DMPP protocols.
4. Administer cardiac arrest care to a pediatric patient
5. Establish and IO in a both an adult and pediatric patient.
6. (GGFD and NFFD) Set up and draw a specific amount of epinephrine, show appropriate injection sites and administer the medication
7. Perform high quality CPR and manage a cardiac arrest scenario
8. Manage the airway of infants, children and adults
9. Demonstrate how to apply a splint using commercial, triangle bandage, and scoop stretchers.
Arthur "Lee" Meyer
Dr. Scott Branney
Dr. Gene Eby
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 0.75 Airway, Ventilation, Respiratory
- 0.75 NCCP-ARV: Ventilation
- 0.25 Cardio
- 0.25 NCCP-Cardio: Cardiac Arrest
- 0.50 Medical
- 0.25 NCCP-Medical: Immunological Emergencies
- 0.25 NCCP-Medical: Medication Delivery
- 0.25 Trauma
- 0.25 NCCP-Trauma: Hemorrhage Control