Highland Genesee Foothills November 13, CE Post Cardiac Arrest Care & Medical Director Q & A
This course will cover Post Cardiac Arrest when ROSC is obtained. This course will also cover care and treatment when ROSC is obtained.
1) Be able to describe how to maintain blood pressure in post cardiac arrest
2) Be able to name the importance of targeted temperature in post cardiac arrest
3) Be able to describe the importance of obtaining serial 12 lead ECG, ETCO2, SPO2.
Gina Scarbrough, NRP, FP-C
Scott Branney, MD
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF)
- 0.25 Airway, Ventilation, Respiratory
- 0.50 Cardio
- 0.50 NCCP-Cardio: Post-Resuscitation Care
- 1.25 Medical
- 0.25 NCCP-Medical: Medication Delivery