High Risk OB-Refresher 2023-WBT
This was a course that was presented live and recorded at the Regional EMS Refresher 2023.
Hosted by Centura in conjunction with UCHealth and Children's Hospital.
- Examine the maternal anatomic and physiologic adaptations to pregnancy and birth
- Identify signs of developing complications during labor and birth
- Discuss pre-hospital trauma response to pregnant patient
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 1.00 Medical
- 0.50 NCCP-Medical: OB Emergencies
- 0.50 NCCP-Medical: Special Healthcare Needs