Golden Gate Fire October CE Shock and scenarios
October 11, 2023
- Define the terms hypoperfusion ( Shock), perfusion, hypovolemic, neurogenic, cardiogenic, hemorrhagic, psychogenic, septic and anaphylactic shocks.
- Explain the pathophysiology of shock.
- Describe the four categories of shock.
- List the seven main types of shock and their causes.
- Describe the signs and symptoms of shock.
- Explain the proper care of a patient presenting with signs and symptoms of shock.
- Demonstrate the proper techniques for caring for a patient at risk for shock.
- 2.00 Medical
- 2.00 Participation