Federal Heights Fire Rescue CE October 27,2022 -- Cardiac Cases
Assessment, management, and disposition of patients suffering adverse cardiac events
Firefighter EMT/Paramedics affiliated with Federal Heights Fire Dept.
- Describe the pathophysiology of acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction
- Detail the types of cardiac events, including STEMI, NSTEMI, anginal equivalent etc.
- Review methods for assessing patients experiencing chest pain
- Outline potential treatment modalities for cardiac emergencies
Richard Estep, NRP
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 1.50 Cardio
- 1.50 NCCP-Cardio: Acute Coronary Syndrome
- 0.00 Medical
- 0.00 NCCP-Medical: Special Healthcare Needs