Fairmount Fire July 2023 Airway / Protocol Update 2 hour CE -
Updated protocols will be covered and then move into airway management for all levels of providers.
EMS Providers under Dr. Branney and Dr. Eby.
By the end of this class the student will be able to:
1. describe the updates as it pertains to medications.
2. describe the updates as it pertains to trauma protocols.
3. demonstrate how to place an OPA, NPA, SGA, OETT, NETT, and perform a Cric.
4. demonstrate how to effectively suction a patient.
5. demonstrate how to use BVM effectively.
Arthur "Lee" Meyer
Dr. Scott Branney
Dr. Gene Eby
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 1.00 Airway, Ventilation, Respiratory
- 1.00 State, Local, and Individual