EMS Resiliency - Traumatic Stress, Peer Support, Self Care - WBT
This CE is a 1.5 CE module which requires participants to view a one hour video, complete a 10 question quiz with 80 percent accuracy, and complete an evaluation..
Upon completion the learner will be able to:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of personal and professional stress
- Identify tools and resources to employ in behavioral crisis
- Understand the basics of a peer support system.
Judith Long, PhD
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 0.75 Medical
- 0.75 NCCP-Medical: Psychiatric and Behavioral Emergencies
- 0.75 Operations
- 0.75 NCCP-Operations: EMS Provider Hygiene, Safety, and Vaccinations
- 1.50 Participation