DC S&R Skills Training 4 hour CE -
Practice CPR Resuscitation, using the4 MARCHE assessment, stopping bleeding, recognizing the signs and symptoms of hypothermia, frostbite and the treatment modalities.
EMS Providers under Dr. Eby.
By the end of this class the student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate how to perform a MARCHE assessment.
2. Demonstrate how to control hemorrhage using packing, pressure points, Tourniquets, TXA administration.
3. demonstrate cardiac resuscitation on the adult, child, and infant.
4. describe the signs and symptoms of frostbite and the treatments.
5. describe the signs and symptoms for hypothermia and the treatments.
6. describe the goals associated with managing a rescue operation
Arthur "Lee" Meyer
Dr. Gene Eby
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 1.00 Cardio
- 0.50 NCCP-Cardio: Pediatric Cardiac Arrest
- 1.00 Operations
- 2.00 Trauma
- 1.00 NCCP-Trauma: Hemorrhage Control
- 1.00 NCCP-Trauma: Triage