Clear Creek Fire Authority MCI Training Sep 22
Mass Casualty Incident Table Top Training Exercise
Course Outline 1. Review the CCC MCI SOG and discuss roles and responsibilities 2. Introduce scenario o Multi vehicle 241 off ramp o Reported as 4 vehicles one possibly a van 3. Review training guidelines o We are not focusing on tactics o Concentrate on coordination and communication o This is a discussion based training and participant input will be used to update current guidelines 4. Go through the powerpoint and answer the discussion questions as a group o Lead instructor should print the PP and take notes to return to Captain Koogle.
- Educate department staff on current Mass Casualty Incident plans.
- Review the implementation of agency Mass Casualty Incident plans and response actions when multiple jurisdictions are responding to an incident.
- Determine how to best integrate Mass Casualty Incident plans from multiple jurisdictions and agencies.
4. Review and test the process of rapidly establishing communications across multiple jurisdictions and agencies.
Instructor: Don Koogle Fire Capt/Paramedic
Co-Instructor: Dan Noell Fire Captain/EMR
Paul Price Fire Lieutenant / EMT
EMS Coordinator: Gina Scarbrough, NRP, FP-C
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 1.50 Operations
- 0.75 NCCP-Operations: Crew Resource Management
- 0.75 NCCP-Operations: Field Triage - Disasters/MCIs