Clean Squad is a Happy Squad - WBT
This CE is a 1 CE module which requires participants to view a one hour video, complete a 10 question quiz with 80 percent accuracy, and complete an evaluation..
Upon completion the learner will be able to:
Germs, pathogens, and infectious diseases lurking within your ambulance.
Upon completion the student should be able to:
- Review common infectious substances and bio hazardous materials that prehospital medical providers may encounter in the field and healthcare industry.
- Discuss personal protective equipment, body substance isolation, and hygiene as it relates to infectious substance and bio hazardous material exposure.
- Examine practical decontamination procedures and practices that EMS providers can take to provider a safer environment and encounter for both patients and providers.
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 0.50 Medical
- 0.50 NCCP-Medical: Infectious Disease
- 0.50 Operations
- 0.50 NCCP-Operations: EMS Provider Hygiene, Safety, and Vaccinations
- 1.00 Participation