Central City Fire CE Apr 26, 2023 -- Drug Overdoses
2-hour CE covering the various types of street drugs, how they are abused, and how to treat them.
Firefighter EMT/first responders affiliated with Central City Fire Dept.
- Identify multiple different drugs of abuse
- Discuss toxidromes of drug classes
- Devise appropriate treatment plans for each drug
- Analyze pharmacokinetics of each drug
Richard Estep, NRP
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 2.00 Medical
- 1.00 NCCP-Medical: Psychiatric and Behavioral Emergencies
- 1.00 NCCP-Medical: Toxicological Emergencies - Opiods