CCEMS Prehospital Management of Neurotrauma 8.30.22
This CE is a 1 CE module which requires participants to view a one hour video, complete a 4 question quiz with 75 percent accuracy, and complete an evaluation..
Upon completion the learner will be able to:
- Define different types of head injuries.
- Identify signs and symptoms of severe head injury.
- Describe prehospital management of severe head injuries.
- Identification of patients with evidence of head injury by prehospital providers and interventions that can be used in the prehospital setting for treatment.
Scott Branney, MD
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 1.00 Participation
- 1.00 Trauma
- 1.00 NCCP-Trauma: Central Nervous System