CCEMS-CCFA July 19, 2023 CE OB- Imminent Delivery
This training will focus on the obstetrical patient and an emergent field delivery. This course will cover the pathophysiology of the OB patient and differences in vitals signs. It will also covers steps in an imminent delivery as well as care of the newly born infant and skills simulation.
1) Be able to describe changes in the pregnant patient
2) Be able to name the differences in vitals signs and why that is important
3) Be able demonstrate the steps in delivering an infant
4) Be able to describe complications during delivery
5) Be able to describe steps in caring for the newly born infant.
Gina Scarbrough, NRP, FP-C
Scott Branney MD
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 0.25 Airway, Ventilation, Respiratory
- 0.25 NCCP-ARV: Oxygenation
- 0.25 Cardio
- 0.25 NCCP-Cardio: Cardiac Arrest
- 1.50 Medical
- 1.50 NCCP-Medical: OB Emergencies