CCEMS-CCFA Aug 16, 2023 Protocol updates and Cardiac syndromes
This course recent Denver metro Protocol updates required for EMS providers under these protocols. It will also cover Cardiac syndromes. Recognizing signs and symptoms. This course will cover both BLS and ALS treatment methods for Acute Coronary syndromes..
1) Be able to name changes in Denver Metro Protocol Changes form July 2023
2) Be able to identify Acute Coronary Syndromes
3) Be able to describe both BLS and ALS treatment of Acute Coronary syndromes.
Scott Branney, MD
Gina Scarbrough, NRP, FP-C
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 1.00 Cardio
- 1.00 NCCP-Cardio: Acute Coronary Syndrome
- 0.50 Medical
- 0.50 NCCP-Medical: Medication Delivery
- 0.50 Trauma