CCEMS Anaphylactic Shock 9.14.22
This CE is a 1 CE module which requires participants to view a one hour video and complete a 10 question quiz with 80 percent accuracy.
Signs, symptoms, medications, and case scenarios … all revolving around anaphylaxis.
Upon completion the learner will be able to:
- Review the common signs & symptoms related to allergic reactions and anaphylactic shock.
- Discuss BLS & ALS pharmacologic interventions for distributive/anaphylactic shock management.
- Correlate various allergic/anaphylactic patient presentations with appropriate EMS treatment plan
Tim Nowak, NRP
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 1.00 Medical
- 0.50 NCCP-Medical: Immunological Emergencies
- 0.50 NCCP-Medical: Medication Delivery