CCEMS 2022 CQI Session Oct 19, 2022
Yearly CQI Session with Dr Branney
1) Be able to name and Identify patient signs and symptoms in Acute Cornary syndrome.
2) Be able to identify vitals sign differences and name assessment points when evaluating a patient for Aortic Dissection.
3) Demonstrate the appropriate way to assess and infant, name the importance of taking a full history, assessment techniques in pediatrics.
4) Name the reasons why a pediatric BRUE patient should be evaluated at the hospital.
5) Describe what to look for in sepsis.
6) Name the reasons, signs and symptoms for synchronized cardioversion
7) Name the factors and assessment that can impact the geriatric trauma patient
8) Describe the treatment steps in geriatric trauma patient and how those steps can impact patient outcome.
Gina Scarbrough, NRP, FP-C
Scott Branney, MD
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 0.50 Airway, Ventilation, Respiratory
- 0.50 Cardio
- 0.50 NCCP-Cardio: Acute Coronary Syndrome
- 0.50 Medical
- 0.25 NCCP-Medical: Special Healthcare Needs
- 0.25 NCCP-Medical: Toxicological Emergencies - Opiods
- 2.00 State, Local, and Individual
- 0.50 Trauma
- 0.50 NCCP-Trauma: Central Nervous System