Cardiac Case Studies-Webinar 2023-WBT
This session will review the normal EKG findings present in the ACS patient, normal and abnormal coronary anatomy, and then the various presentations for chest pain and ultimately the STEMI patient. We will also discuss the invasive treatment modalities including PTCA, or percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty and STENT deployment.
Upon completion the student will be able to:
- Utilize ECG interpretation in setting of chest pain syndromes.
- Identify the coronary anatomy.
- Describe the various pathologies that lead to chest pain and STEMI presentation.
- Recognize the risks and benefits of invasive angiography and therapeutic treatment options in patients with chest pain syndromes
Chris Simpfendorfer, MD
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 1.00 Cardio
- 1.00 NCCP-Cardio: Acute Coronary Syndrome
- 1.00 Nursing