Aug 22. 2022 Highland ECG course
ECG Misses and Mimics by Dr. Dylan Lyuten
1. Identify ECG Mimics and Misses for acute coronary syndrome.
2. Understand and be able to apply a systematic approach to ECG 13-Lead evaluation.
3. Identify STEMI in multiple case studies.
4. Recognize clinical & ECG indicators of pericarditis.
Dylan Luyten, MD.
Dr. Dylan Luyten brings two decades of emergency medicine and leadership experience to St. Vincent. In addition to being a board-certified emergency room physician, Dr. Luyten, who attended medical school at Tufts University in Boston, brings humility, optimism and pragmatism to his practice.
Dr. Luyten also identifies as a maximalist, a philosophy in which he works hard every day to bring the greatest value to his patients. “That doesn’t mean doing every test or procedure,” he says. “Rather, really asking how I can best add value: whether that’s diagnosis, treatment, comfort, education; you name it.”
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 2.00 Cardio
- 2.00 State, Local, and Individual