Airway & Skills Cadaver Lab w/Dr Branney July 26, 2023
This is dynamic skills Cadaver lab. The lab will cover anatomy in the airway, chest, abdomen and extremities. The course will discuss the appropriate placement of endotracheal tubes and other airway devices how to identify landmarks and technique and how to identify misplacement. How to appropriately use a video laryngoscope and correctly identify landmarks. The course will discuss cricothyrotomy, with identifying landmarks and technique.
1) Demonstrate & identify correct landmarks for endotracheal intubation, correct technique and how to identify incorrect placement
2) Demonstrate how to use of video endotracheal and how to identify landmarks and successfully intubate
3) How to correctly identify indications for cricothyrotomy and demonstrate correct technique and placement and identify correct placement.
Scott Branney, MD
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 1.00 Airway, Ventilation, Respiratory
- 0.50 NCCP-ARV: Oxygenation
- 0.50 NCCP-ARV: Ventilation
- 0.50 Cardio
- 0.50 Medical
- 0.50 NCCP-Medical: Medication Delivery