Wind Crest October 2023 CE 2 Credit Hours
This class will provide medical scenarios for the EMR and EMT.
EMS Providers under Dr. Eby.
By the end of this class the student will be able to:
1. Run a cardiac arrest using DMPP BLS and ALS protocols,
2. Perform a BE-FAST assessment.
3. Auscultate lung sounds and identify the origin.
4. Setup and administer medications according to scope of practice.
Arthur "Lee" Meyer
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 0.50 Airway, Ventilation, Respiratory
- 0.50 Cardio
- 0.50 NCCP-Cardio: Cardiac Arrest
- 1.00 Medical
- 1.00 NCCP-Medical: Medication Delivery