Domestic Violence on Scene-Refresher 2023-WBT
This was a course that was presented live and recorded at the Regional EMS Refresher 2023.
Hosted by Centura in conjunction with UCHealth and Children's Hospital.
- Cover what is domestic violence
- Discuss statistics and at risk groups for domestic violence
- Look at signs for domestic violence
- Summarize what TESSA Does
EMS Continuing Education approved by the State of Colorado through Centura Health Prehospital Services Training Center and Group # CO 039 (SAH), #CO 040 (PSF) and #CO 065 (SDG)
- 0.50 Operations
- 0.50 NCCP-Operations: At-Risk Populations
- 0.50 State, Local, and Individual